Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Favs

Following up on yesterday's post here are some of my favorite white paint colors by Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams. Sometimes it's hard to tell when you look up colors online so I always have clients consult the color wheel for a final reference. Some white's may be too gray, yellow, or taupe for one client but perfect for another. Personally I tend to gravitate towards cooler whites than warm whites, but regardless of hue here are some of my go-to whites. Happy Friday! 




Benjamin Moore Decorators White CC 20




Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee OC-45



Benjamin Moore Super White




Benjamin Moore White Diamond OC-61, Baby's Breath OC-62, Winter Snow OC-63




Benjamin Moore Cloud White CC 40




Sherwin Williams Snowbound 7004,Pure White 7005, Extra White 7006



Benjamin Moore Snow White OC 66




Benjamin Moore White Heron OC-57, White Ice OC-58 (the color of my apartment) 
and Vanilla Milkshake OC-59





Benjamin Moore White Dove (one of Mom's and My favorite trim colors) 





No comments:

Post a Comment