Monday, April 11, 2011

The Laundry Room

For most people the weekend is a time to catch up on laundry and other household tasks. I don't mind doing laundry, but there are plenty of other fun activities I would rather fill my day with. I know a laundry room is a laundry room, but occasionally there are some really fabulous ones! The people who live in these homes may not actually do their own laundry, but if I had a laundry room like any of these I would be in heaven ;-) 



Brooke Giannetti


Laundry rooms are generally not a priority when it comes to decorating. Most people don't have the budget to create some of these amazing spaces for a room they dread being in. The good news is that a small space like this could easily be turned into one of your favorite rooms in the house without breaking the bank!






$325 Shades of Light coral bamboo chandelier, Thibaut Chinese Laundry Wallpaper, Creative organization, and a vintage looking French Wire Hamper from Pottery barn $149.

No comments:

Post a Comment