Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Lately I have been obsessively thinking about where I will put things in our new apartment, which lamps I will use, and what pieces might I possibly justify buying in order to make our first place the perfect home. With only 18 days to go until our wedding, taking rugs mirrors and chairs over bit by bit, day by day, seems to be the only thing that calms me... although two hours at the gym, and a few glasses of wine seems to to do the trick too ;-)  I would never think of having a pink room in my own home, and I only own one piece of clothing in this ultra girly color -my rad vintage Jem t-shirt, but for some reason today I am thinking- PINK!
Alessandra Branca 

Lilly P Home 
Sarah Richardson


Patricia Halpon 
Patricia Halpon 
Thibaut 

Get The Look!

On Etsy
Lilly Pulitzer Home! Come to the Studio in June to take a peak at the new collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment