Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Silhouettes


 I am all for beautiful pieces of art, fabulous mirrors, or funky architectural wall accents, but sometimes all it takes to jazz up a room is a simple silhouette. Timeless and fabulous, silhouettes will never go out of style. The good news is its easy to do yourself! I am completely challenged in the arts and crafts department so what I did here was I traced a picture of my littlest man onto black construction paper, cut it out, popped it into a nice HomeGoods frame and voila! 





One of my Mom's clients didn't feel like spending $75 a pop to have her kids silhouettes done so she did them herself and put them in matching black frames from Michaels. 


Not up for the silhouette challenge or you simply want them to look like this... 
My favorite source for custom silhouettes is Cut Arts. Check out their cute silhouettes or have a custom one made of the whole family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment