Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Closet Inspiration

Moth Design Blog 
I saw this fabulous closet over at  Moth Design blog and instantly fell in love. The Mr. and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with our adorable 90lb Labrador Henry. Even though Henry is beyond the cheeky puppy stage, we had to come up with a solution for trash and dog food storage so he wouldn't get into trouble while we were gone. The Moth Design closet inspired me to spruce up our main hall closet where we store light bulbs, cleaning supplies, dog food, wine, champagne glasses, our deep fryer (yes we are fatties) all my cook books, and Henry's leashes, towels, and brush etc. Borrowing an idea from Erica's closet I framed an old Hermes bag and used left over Kelly Wearstler Imperial Trellis fabric as the background. I love my new organized closet!

We store the clean dish towels in the big white urn, along with mail. 





"I cannot live without books"


No comments:

Post a Comment