Thursday, August 11, 2011

Like Christmas Morning

 You know that feeling of anticipation you get when you're waiting for a package to arrive? Well imagine ordering something in April, and waiting for that glorious delivery day all spring/summer long. This week I received a few market orders from Noir and Arteriors and I'm obsessed with everything. If I had a house and an unlimited budget I would clean out the whole studio. I have not put everything together yet but here are a few of the fabulous new items we received this week. 









Cutest stool ever, and it swivels! 


And on a side note, welcome new Haute Indoor Couture followers! Yesterday the lovely ladies over at Matters of Style featured my living room and dining room before and after project on their blog. The positive feedback I received, plus our new Haute followers, plus the arrival of new inventory, plus the fact that I leave for NYC tomorrow to meet Mom to purchase more inventory, makes this my new best week ever ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment