Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pinterest

If you are a procrastinator and you don't need any additional distractions in your life, please ignore today's post... If you are like me and you secretly enjoy staying up until 2 o'clock in the morning looking at fabulous interior eye candy, then you need to be on Pinterest. Pinterest is a virtual pinboard to collect things you love. The beauty of the site is once you "repin" another picture, the designer and the source are automatically "pined" with it. No more searching for a source, or one particular image you remember seeing, simply pin it and come back to it when you need to reference it. Here are pictures from some of my boards. Happy procrastinating! 


My Dreaming Board


My Cheerful Board

My Details Board

My Retro Board

My Cocktail Hour Board

My Bedroom Board

My Bathroom Board

My Living with Dogs Board


Sign up and follow my boards to see more

No comments:

Post a Comment