Monday, October 3, 2011

Design Dilemma

If you have been following the blog for a while you know my major design dilemma has been finding bedside tables for our mater bedroom. The tables I had my heart set on ended up being way too big for the space, and everything else in my price range just looks like a regular old plane jane piece of furniture. I am over the search, so I have decided to put together fabulous custom tables instead of waiting for the right ones to come along. By custom I don't literally mean that I will make them or pay to have them made. My plan is to have wooden tops cut for two vintage wall corbels- the uber pricey Restoration Hardware Corbel Glass Console is my inspiration piece. Hopefully they will not turn out looking like a kindergarten art project so I can post pictures of the finished product next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment