Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Get The Look

I have to admit one of my favorite things in the apartment is our random dining room chandelier. When I first brought it home the Mr. said "That looks like an animal cage not a chandelier." I thought he would be proud of me for finding something that wasn't overly feminine but it wasn't until the fixture was hung that he trusted my judgement. Unique and inexpensive quality lighting is hard to find so I was surprised to see our chandelier at Sears! Ahh the internet, chandeliers and chainsaws all in one shopping cart, what more could a family need?

Zentique Dome Light $220 at Sears 
I love this Neirman Weeks Tissage chandelier, but not the $7,120 price tag




The Uttermost Majesty Nierman Weeks look-a-like Chandelier at Sears $1,117.30
(btw how random is the  $1,117.30 sale price?!)





No comments:

Post a Comment