Monday, November 28, 2011

The New Traditional

If the latest issue of House Beautiful doesn't make you drool, than I don't know what will. The spread featuring Mark D. Sikes, an LA based visual merchandiser, home is stunning! Sikes and his partner Michael Griffin collect blue and white porcelain, coral, ikats and vintage accessories. Every detail in the house is unique, from the Dorothy Draper inspired high gloss black front door and blue hand painted portuguese powder room tiles, to the random Paris Flea Market treasures layered with books, baskets, artwork and accessories. 
I think I'm in love with the New Traditional. 







and here I thought my Mom had too many old magazines!  









pretty much my new favorite bathroom






Images via House Beautiful 



No comments:

Post a Comment