Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Small White Kitchen With Leaded Glass Doors"

As an apartment dweller myself, I am always intrigued by what designers come up with to create a stylish yet functional living space when working within a small foot print. This morning I was going about my usual blog stalking when I saw Philip Mitchell's kitchen on The Zhush. I had torn out a photo of that first picture of that amazing white kitchen from a magazine ages ago. Unfortunately during my parents kitchen renovation last year I had misplaced the page, which resulted in me googling "small white kitchen with leaded glass doors" about 4,293 times. I needed that picture to show the contractor a few details I was hoping to re-create without having to go to a custom cabinet source. I never figured out who the designer was, but mid way through the kitchen demo, we finally found the page! Needless to say I fell in love with the kitchen, and now after seeing the entire apartment, I have fallen in love with every other room in the home. Here are a few other shots of the apartment, as well as a fabulous video interview with the designer himself. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment