Monday, February 13, 2012

Exciting News!

A few weeks ago Mom and I put together boards to submit for consideration in the 2012 DC Design House, an annual event benefiting Children's Hospital. Clients are always commenting on how fun it must be to work with my Mom, yes technically we work together, but the reality is we hardly ever get to see each other! Honestly it was so much fun just spending time with my Mama putting the design boards together, doing what we love.

So anyway, on to the exciting news... one of our boards was chosen! We got the smallest room in the house, but we don't care, aside from opening the studio together in 2010 I have never been so excited for a project! Getting to see my Mama on a daily basis and putting together a fun room with virtually no limitations, means March is going to be the best month ever. For now here's a hint for the direction we're going with the space. Happy Monday!!







image via desire to inspire 




No comments:

Post a Comment