Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Open Shelves

One of the things I love most about my job is working on kitchens. While helping clients design their dream kitchen I am also living vicariously through them. Everyone loves a beautiful kitchen, but a  practical kitchen is just as important. A home with a family of two verse a family of six will have a tremendous impact on the way a kitchen is designed. If you have four teenage boys, odds are you are not going to have open shelves. Personally I am the type who would literally have to go through and line up all the bowls plates and glassware with a ruler every morning before I went to work. Needless to say this look is no where in my future, which is why it is so much fun designing a kitchen with open shelving for someone else. 



Crisp & Clean 












 Coastal Vibe











Industrial 
















Country Kitchen














Images 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16


No comments:

Post a Comment