Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vintage Bathroom Love

One of my favorite houses on the planet is my parents house. When we first moved into it my brother and I hated it, we didn't understand the concept of a fixer upper. Over the years Mom and Dad tackled different projects one at a time, but they always put their room on the back burner. Their bathroom renovation is months away from becoming a reality, but I wanted to share before pictures with you now. Unlike most before and after renovation projects, I really love the before. There are plenty of practical purposes why the bathroom needs to be gutted, like the fact they haven't been able to use the shower in years because it leaks into the kitchen. But it is one of those bathrooms that while extremely dated and quirky, it's so flipping adorable.













No comments:

Post a Comment