Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Miss Your Blogs...

You know you've been off the radar for a while when you get an email from your Mom saying "I know you've been busy but I miss your blogs :-)" ... Generally speaking it can be hard to come up with meaningful content to write about or post every single day, five days a week. Sometimes I think with Pinterest and Houzz it makes it even more difficult because people think, been there seen that, I pinned that image months ago, where have you been?? My problem these past few weeks isn't so much finding a good topic to write about or sharing new before and after photos, it's finding the time to actually sit down and upload everything and write about it. Mom's birthday is tomorrow, and since she is not getting what she wanted for her birthday (grandkidos) I figured the least I could do for my sweet Mama is get back into blogging at least once a week ;-) Even though this was ages ago, here are my photo's from The Inn at Little Washington, a lovely Christmas gift from the Mr.
 This place was a-ma-zing people. Flipping amazing. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment