Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Left My Heart In San Francisco

When I think of San Francisco I think of Painted Lady victorian houses with 12 different colors on one address. This charming house featured in House Beautiful highlights designer Ken Fulk's non-traditional approach to a typical San Francisco Victorian home. With black's, white's, and soft neutrals as the color palette, this house is the perfect blend of old and new. 


Not gonna lie, this totally reminds me of the Full House entrance! 

Zebra on the stairs is always a hit in my book! Zebra or Antelope, as long as it's animal print you're 
going to make a statement. 

Love the fact that they used Pottery Barn chairs and two West Elm desks pushed together to create this look. Proof that the designer look can be achieved on a low budget.



I cannot tell you how many times electrician's look at me like I have 4 heads when I suggest chandeliers in bathrooms. I would put a chandelier in a closet but that's just me. PS my Mama has the most fabulous ship chandelier in her upstairs landing. It hangs a little low, but she loves it so much my Dad has never complained when he has to duck to get by... that's love ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment