Monday, September 5, 2011

The End of Summer


It might be the fact that I am on a permanent honeymoon or the fact that weeks seem to be going by faster than ever lately, but I am still having a hard time dealing with the fact that today is Labor Day. Since I'm not a fan of itchy sweaters or non stop football I have to remind myself that Fall is not so bad.  

We will finally be able to sleep with our windows open


Cooler temperatures mean I will get to christen our new Le Creuset from Aunt Jess



Eating outside without mosquitoes devouring my legs will be pure bliss

architectural digets 

I can break out the throw blankets for movie nights. 

elements of style 

Goodbye dirty flip flop feet, welcome back boots


And best of all- getting cozy with my boys. 



Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment