Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Favs

My Friday Favorite feature before Christmas was of the fab Oly Pipa Cocktail table Mom gave me, today's Friday Fav is this gorgeous painting of Henry from my Mother in Law! She sent a picture of Henry from when he was a puppy to a local artist who created this adorable masterpiece. 


I have two other paintings that I have yet to frame, and I don't really want to clutter up the walls in the apartment anyway, so I decided to create a few dresser vignettes with my unframed works of art. The colorful canvases propped on table tops, mixed in with books and pictures frames are the perfect pop in Henry's room. 










Here are a few other examples of un-hung artwork vignettes from Lonny that make me smile







Happy Friday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment