Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Look For Less

My best girlfriend is in the process of moving into her very own place, and asked me for suggestions of places to look for inexpensive furniture aside from the obvious Ikea. I know I have talked about various look for less options before, but recently I stumbled upon some really really cute ideas I thought I would share! 



I know some people think birds are for old ladies, but I love this flippin headboard. 
$499 for the Queen sized Grace Headboard at Z Gallerie. 



Check out that detail! 


Z Gallerie $899 




Clear Ghost Armchair $149 with free shipping on Amazon





Zinc side tables at Home Decorators for $199 
They even have a 42" round dining room table version for $599! 


Joussard Beige Linen Club Chair $769.39 for a pair on Overstock


No comments:

Post a Comment