Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Best Birthday Gift Ever

Hello all! First of all, I want to tell you how much it meant to me, and how much it would have meant to Henry, for the sweet comments and emails I received following his passing. He truly was the most amazing pup I could have ever asked for; our 7 happy years together bring a smile to my face every time I think of my little man. For the past week instead of throwing myself a pity party, I have been running around chasing after the newest member of our family, Hank! The Mr. decided that if chocolate and peanut butter for breakfast in bed every morning wasn't going to cheer me up, he had to resort to more drastic measures. Yes, I officially have the sweetest husband ever, and now the sweetest new puppy ever. Hank Boland is now 10 weeks old and basically running our lives. I told the Mr. he is lucky I am not quitting my job to be a stay at home Mom!











No comments:

Post a Comment