Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Puppy Love Of My Life

I do not normally post about personal matters unless they are at least somewhat design related, but today's post is going to be an exception. On Monday evening while the Mr. and I were out on our evening stroll with Henry, in a matter of minutes he went from chasing his tennis ball to collapsing and taking his last breaths in our arms. The doctors think it was a brain aneurysm and he that he passed quickly without any suffering. While it is comforting for me to know he did not feel any pain, I find it difficult to get excited about anything, even the most amazing new issue of a favorite shelter mag. Obviously things will get back to normal sooner or later, but for now I am going to take a little break. To the puppy love of my life, Henry Long Legs McGee, I'll love you forever. Thank you for the best 7 years a girl could ever dream of




"To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice, though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, 
and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, 
he was a perfect gentleman."







No comments:

Post a Comment