Monday, July 23, 2012

The Not So Lazy Days Of Summer

Summer has always been my favorite time of year. Typically July and August are slower for Mom and I but for some reason this summer has been a totally different story... hence the once a week blog posts! Despite being busy with work, the Mr. and I managed to sneak away for a mini vacation last week to celebrate his 30th birthday. We stayed at a beautiful Inn on the Eastern Shore and had the most relaxing twenty hours ever. He got me a puppy for my birthday so the least I could do is take him out of town for one night for his! Like our little man Hank, the night away was a gift we both could enjoy. Even thought it was a short trip, it was nice to get away. The Inn was amazing, the horizon edge swimming pool and gardens were beyond beautiful, and the view from our room was priceless. The Mr. could stay almost anywhere with a waterfront view, whereas I find the decor of the hotel to be just as important as the location. The Inn at Perry Cabin was a perfect fit for both of us. Next year I want to go back for a week! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment