Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Other Draper...

After blogging about Downton Abbey yesterday, I thought about my other favorite shows and which ones had fabulous sets. Being in this field allows Mom and I to live vicariously through our client's, and while we definitely have our own "style" we like to let our client's style dictate their spaces. Appreciating good design, even if it isn't something you would replicate in your own home is important, and piecing together different looks from different periods is usually our favorite approach. Downton is truly one of the most unique settings, but there are so many other goodt series with great bones and funky decor. I think everyday this week I will feature different shows from my list of favs. At the end of the week we can all vote on which one we would want to live in! Today will be the Mid Century Modern look which has become trendy again thanks to Mad Men. 






















I know it's not really "mid century" but I love the house Henry and Betty moved into! 




Images via google 





No comments:

Post a Comment