Thursday, October 25, 2012

Life Lately

First of all I swear I am not quitting blogging. Even if I had 12 extra hours in the day I still wouldn't have been posting lately. In addition to normal client projects, I have been working on a new website. Mom and I have never really loved our site and updating it without our web guy is flipping impossible so I thought I would transfer it over to a format that will be easier for us (me) to update on our own. It turns out putting the whole thing together is not as easy as I thought it would be, if only websites were as easy to tweak as FB pages and blogs! I promise to get back into blogging soon, but for now here's whats been going on in our world.






remember when he could fit in here?






On a side note, the Mr's flip phone was on it's last leg so I went through it to see if there were any great photo's worth transferring. Thank the lord I did because I am so in love with these pictures of Henry and Hank. I can't believe they were taken with a $30 old school phone!













No comments:

Post a Comment