Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Client Foyer Before & After

I need to get better about posting client before & after photos. I always think I have to wait until everything is perfect or have the rooms professionally photographed to share pictures, but in reality nothing is perfect. There is nothing wrong with having a naked wall until the right chest, or beautiful piece of art comes along. Last week I took photos of a foyer and hall powder room re-do I've been working on, and I love the way everything turned out. Little touches like adding wall molding, painting the stair risers (always a must in my book!!) and changing out light fixtures make a huge difference. We still need to paint the railing on the wall white to blend in with the new molding, but between the paint, the wall trim, and the new runner it looks like a different house. 











No comments:

Post a Comment