Thursday, March 14, 2013

Constructing A Rustic French Villa

The other week a client showed me a picture she absolutely loved on Houzz, and to my surprise it was the home of one of my client's / a good family friend. Last December I posted here while we were doing a drapery installation, but I have never shared pictures of this home before. Don't ask me why I haven't, aside from having 4 beautiful children (who I babysat ever since they were infants, and now the oldest is looking at colleges!) the client has a-ma-zing taste. The house is truly one of a kind. It's been about two years since they moved in and we are finally getting around to picking out window treatments for the kid's rooms. That's right, two years later and the kids still have the temporary paper shades hanging in their bedrooms and bathrooms, but at least they have a pool ;-) 













Our inspiration for the Dining Room / Library via 







Ankie Barnes of Barnes Vanze was the Principal Designer on the project (the most brilliant Architects in the country in my opinion) and Gibson Builders constructed the home.  Photos via here and here Photographer: Anice Hoachlander from Hoachlander Davis Photography, LLC 




No comments:

Post a Comment