Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Apartment Update

Renting a two bedroom apartment definitely has it's pros and cons. On one hand I can vacuum the entire apartment while leaving the vacuum plugged into one outlet, on the other hand there isn't much leeway on re doing areas of the house. Some people do small things like update their throw pillows every few years, or they have major projects on their to do list that they may not get to for several years. I however have nothing that needs to be done, or frankly that I want to have done, so I was kind of excited when my Noir dining room chair seats started splitting at the seams. I should have been annoyed that our chairs were not holding up well, especially since the Mr. and I rarely ever sit down to actually eat in the "dining room,"  but instead I was excited. It gave me an excuse to do a project, and I had the chairs reupholstered, well part of them anyway... Surprise surprise I decided to use a Cowtan and Tout animal print!



 Another update- Hank is huge!












No comments:

Post a Comment