Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome To The Jungle

I know all I seem to be doing lately is posting more client before and after photo's, but I'm too excited not to share them all with you guys. This particular bathroom revamp was so much fun to do! My clients two boys are absolutely in love with animals, so naturally the three of us hit it off. Last summer they went on a Safari in Africa, and the Safari has kind of been the inspiration for our new decor. For the powder room we chose a Thibaut Green Zebra wallpaper (I have only  used it one other time in a dining room in a more muted color) and I have to say it might be one of my favorite bathrooms of all time. Maybe it's because I am nuts for any animal print, but between the classic black and white marble basketweave floor we chose, and the crisp green and white zebra wallpaper I think this bathroom is cheerful and timeless. I never want to do a room where 5 years from now people say "oh lord that was so 2013" but I feel like this bathroom could have been finished 5 years ago, or 5 years from now, and I would not have changed a thing. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment