Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favs

For those of you living under a rock, the Mega Millions lottery jackpot is currently up to $640 Million Dollars! I picked up a ticket on my way home from work today (they actually carded me by the way, I'm not kidding) and while driving home I thought, what the hell would one person do with all that money!? I for one would donate half of it to the homeless puppies of America, but what about the rest of the cash? Since the Mr. and I are renters, the obvious choice would be to buy a house. Seems easy enough, you have all the money in the world, go buy a house. Yeaaah not so much, I don't think I can actually pick my absolute favorite style of home...  What would you do if you won the big jackpot? Which house would you buy? 






















I LOVE them all but I am torn between house #5 and #10!




No comments:

Post a Comment